Monday, July 19, 2010

Day one

Well I was late today, so not ideal. I kinda didn't even know we were having our first day today. Ever since my grandma Sil passed I haven't been checking anything (email, myspace, etc.). I just don't wanna log into facebook and read all the "I'm so sorry for your loss" type things. It's not that I don't care, it just makes it even harder for me. I know she's in a better place and all, but she just went too soon. She was only in the hospital for a little over a week. It's ohkay though. I'm just glad God allowed her to grace us with her precense for as long as he did.
Back to Pipeline lol.
Dr. Tisnado explained to me and Taylor what we would be doing. Today we are working on our ethics of research training. It sounded boring at first, but the cases that lead to regulations are actually interesting. She also told me the problems with last year's program, and how we could make this time around better. We all have to come a few minutes early and be ready to jump right into work. We also have to be able to concentrate on the work we have to get done that day, but as long as I can listen ot my music I'll be good. She also said she wants us to participates in the focus group they're having in the Maile focus group here at GCN. It's about breast cancer in the Chamoru community, interesting. Next time I have to make sure to bring all my Pipeline materials becuase today was so not on point, never again.
Thursday is the next day we meet, and I promise to bring all my materials and to also have all my work caught up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment