Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Workshop

Well that was interesting. For something that's usually boring Dr. Tanjasiri did a great job at making the workskop more interactive. Especially when she called out Putu and Mia lol. I was so thankful that there was food 'cause I just came from work and was STARVING! The drive there wasn't bad at all. I found the building fairly easily. The workshop was mostly about where to find research. We also did an exercise by reading an article on the correlation between the amount of exercise dog owners do versus the amount that non dog owners do. It was really interesting, different that usual articles. We had to read through the article and fill out a sheet answering questions. It was kind of repetitive because I've already learned to do this in college, but it was a good refresher since I've been on summer vacation. Oh we have a new girl that's joinng us I forgot her name, but it's still cool to see that we're growing. Teresa and Bri didn't make it :( It's ohkay next time we'll be together. Oh I forgot, next time I won't be going because I have to get ready for my Grandma's services. I already told Kushbinda and she said it's fine. I also have to miss a day of interning, but Diana says it's fine as well. Great I'll have so many hours to make up. No worries I will get it done! Kush also gave us a "wish list" and a review of what we will be interning and how to behave. It was a good workshop I loved being reunited with my fellow Piepliners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment