Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ethics of Research Training

So the first thing I've done today, and what I will be doing for the rest of the day, is completing a course about the Ethics of Research via CITI. It's a whole mess of readings. Some of the context is repetative, making it fairly easy to complete. I have also been printing out the readings, which is a lot of help when it comes to taking the quizzes online (it's not cheating lol it's helping). I just finished the first seciton of the training- which happens to be the shortest part. So I have a slight feeling that this may take up some time out of next week as well, but the sooner I can finish the better.
I totally forgot that we have workshop tomorrow, oh joy. I can never remember anything. FAIL. Also I can't find my planner that we were given as gifts. I always lose things! FAIL, again. It's driving me crazy because I wrote all my schedules into it, and also because it's so cute lol.
Also Dr. Tisnado bought us (me and TayWeave lol) flash drives filled with info/powerpoints about the Project we'll be working on. She has even included the project's proposal, which will greatly benefit us by giving us an idea of what to look forward to. It makes me feel more professional and mature. This internship is so fun and creative I'm glad my Fahj (Uncel Joey) kept reminding me to apply. I can't wait to add this to my resume and look forward to helping the next batch of PI scholars.

1 comment:

  1. Question - what are some things that you learned through the Ethics of Research training?

    ~ Khushbindar

    ReplyDelete