Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Friday

So I forgot to post my blog yesterday. Hmph. Anyway today it was hecka cold in the GCN offices. Plus I wore a dress, wrong idea. So I just been transcribing and recruiting people for the focus group. I tried inviting people that we didn't know so well so that we could have refershing ideas/feedback. Diana also gave us text to read that she copied from a book on Focus groups. So I'll probably read that for the remainder of the hour. Because believe it or not, transcribing is getting a little dry. Not the interview itself, but the constant stopping and going back to capture every single um and uh huh and laugh. It's so painstakingly crucial. Uncle Jay brought us some mickey dee's though. Scarfed down a 10-piece real quick. It was good though. Our workshop got canceled. It was kinda sad because I really wanted to see UCLA, but then again I'm glad I don't have to drive! My uncle said that I would have to leave at like 645 just to be at UCLA on time. YIKES. Well next week I'll be working from 8-4, horay. Get her done ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment