Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

So today I got tired of transcribing and decided to tally my hours/milage paperwork. I realized that I missed 2 workshops which could have been like 8 hours to add to my total hours. I've decided to start staying longer to get more hours, so that I'll be done on time. If I actually stay with my plan I'll have 42 hours by next thursday. Plus 17 hours from the workshops I've attended plus the anoher 4 from the workshop on Friday which I will be attending which gives me a total of only 63. Eeeeeek. Hopefully the remaining workshops and focus group we will be conducting will make up for the rest. If not I think - I will varify with Kushbindar - I will have to intern for more hours at GCN. That isn't a problem with me I just want to make sure that I get all my hours on time. Hopefully everything works out. I literally have my fingers crossed! Well tomorrow I'll be at GCN.
Then Friday we have workshop in the form of a tour of UCLA! How awesome! I can't wait! I wonder what we'll do. Hopefully we get to visit Dr. Tisnado's office :) Well I'll check back in tomorrow. Here' s hoping everything goes over well.

No comments:

Post a Comment