Monday, August 16, 2010

Regular Day

Today was normal. Diana had a sort of lecture for me and Tayweave. It was all about qualitative research. I remember learning about a guy that came up with the system that you use whenever you are measuring the quality of something. Diana gave us an example of how she used the model to measure the quality of healthcare. There are three bins: structure, process, and outcome. Basically the strutcure is like the facility/enviornment, the process is the services, and the outcome is as such. The rest of the lecture was like charts about process models and the human experience. That is...too much to write lol. I did pay attention though, don't get me wrong. The thing I remember taking away from the lecture was that if you ever get lost or confuse always refer back to your original framework of the project. Mexican food for lunch, yum. Just another regular day.

No comments:

Post a Comment