Thursday, August 5, 2010

Relief

So me, Taylor, Uncle Joey and Dr. Tisnado just finished our meeting. It went great. We just discussed the next steps for our focus groups. Today we were supposed to go over the list of names for possible recruits. Instead, we went over the script of what we would say. Then we realized that we wouldn't really use the script because we know the people that we are planning to ask. Then we did some role playing with Uncle Joey for practice. Then we actually called someone. However she totally didn't really ask questions lol She just immediately agreed to come. So there goes your script. The next lady I called did all of the talking lol she just said yes and didn't really listen to my shpeal because she started to talk over me lol. It's ohkay though because she's funny and even gave me some more people to contact for this focus group. We also talk about the hours situation and have decided to work 15 hours for the next week or 2. I think I may just work 16 hours a week. That means 8AM -4Pm. Eeeeeeeek. It's ohkay though because the work keeps me pretty busy.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are learning. Sometimes things work out unexpectedly and sometimes they go way off course. It's part of the game. :)

    ~Khushbindar

    ReplyDelete