Thursday, August 12, 2010

Long day

Today is the first day I'll be working from 8-4. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Can you guess what 'll be doing? That's right transcribing :) Horay. I only have and hour and a half left to go. Geehs. Diana says that 10 minutes of transcribing takes usually an hour. Why is it takin me life 4 hours lol All bad. Good news: we got more people confirmed for the focus group today. Now all we have to do is prepare the papers we'll be utilizing. I just created a sign up sheet. Yay I feel accomplished. It's freezing in this office though. Sheesh

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
you know what that is ^ ?
It's snow lol It is snowing in here. Hopefully it gets warmer as the day goes on. Well as my day goes on I'll be transcribing. It is interesting, but it's just so painstakingly brutal. I mean I love the story, but I just hate having to go back and get every word down. Every giggle, every laugh, every um ... even every "inaudible dialog."
Tomorrow we're having our workshop here, which is awesome. Because before then me and Tayweave will be at our community exposure at the Grand. It's like something with Edison or something. Then we come here for the workshop. We'll be going over all the paperwork we've been doing for hours and whatnot. Hopefully I don't leave anything out or forget my papers. Well, I guess I'll continue my long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment